Jump to solution

Re: blue curve pods not connecting

shaw-tony

it should work in your region with no issues. A senior service technician will be required, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

larry227
Grasshopper

I'll call back tonight and try to get them to send one out.

Jump to solution

larry227
Grasshopper

I contacted shaw yesterday morning and requested a senior tech to come out. They said it's not normal to send one out for the pods since they're plug-n-play but they would anyways since it was suggested here. Then they said they couldn't promise that he would know more about connecting them than I do but maybe he could change the modem out and try that since we've already tried a different set of pods.
So he was supposed to be out today between 8:00-10:00 am which was fine because my wife was home all day but then he never showed up nor did he text or call. I did miss a call at 9:00 but it was an 11 digit number that comes back as a scammer number if you google it or else he was spoofing his own number. Either way, I couldn't call it back because it wasn't considered a good number and no one ever showed.
I'm over it. Not even going to bother calling in again until I see if a charge for them shows up on my next bill. What a huge waste of time this has been and it seems like if the customer can't get it working themselves then they're SOL. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

crockerdile
Grasshopper

I am having the exact same issue; none of pods will connect. Spent hour on phone with tech support with no resolve. White light fades in and out. Keeps going around saying connecting  nothing connects. Quite disappointing. I am in Edmonton.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

shaw-tony

larry227 and crockerdile  I am again sorry for the frustrations and will pass this feedback along to our engineering teams to investigate. We want the pods to work for everyone. Thank you so much for taking the time to troubleshoot and work with our technicians.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

larry227
Grasshopper

Sorry for your bad luck but at least I know it's not just me. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I just want to let everyone know my issue has finally bee...

larry227
Grasshopper

I just want to let everyone know my issue has finally been resolved. Looks like it was probably an issue with the app. They recently released an update for it and as soon as I installed the update I was able to get the pods connected on the first try. 

Jump to solution

I'm having the exact same issue. Was there ever a surefir...

MattMacNeil
Grasshopper

I'm having the exact same issue. Was there ever a surefire resolution? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue and I just downloaded the lates...

wiseguy2004
Grasshopper

I'm having the same issue and I just downloaded the latest version of the app...

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Sorry to hear that you're encountering an error when sett...

shaw-valerie

@wiseguy2004 Sorry to hear that you're encountering an error when setting up your BlueCurve pods. Try unplugging all pods, then unplugging the power to the BlueCurve gateway for 10-15 seconds, then plugging it back in. Once the BlueCurve gateway is back online, connect one pod and attempt the setup again. If you're still encountering the same error, get in touch with our technical support team here so they can take a look into this further with you! 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help