Jump to solution

Nope just a garbage product with a garbage app.

Pisedofcustomer
Grasshopper

Nope just a garbage product with a garbage app.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

And then tech support with ask you to do the same thing 4...

Pisedofcustomer
Grasshopper

And then tech support with ask you to do the same thing 4 more times with all the pods and offer to have a tech check on it in 5-7 days.

0 Kudos
Pisedofcustomer
Grasshopper
Shaw
0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Shaw shouldn't be sending these devices out at all withou...

Pisedofcustomer
Grasshopper

Shaw shouldn't be sending these devices out at all without a tech seeing as there are literally hundreds of people having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. If competing ISP's can have a tech out here to replace Shaw's malfunctioning garbage in a day or two then shaw should be busting it's Beep to proved the same response times. The pods should be installed by a tech.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

very sorry for the frustrations you are encountering, thi...

shaw-tony

@Pisedofcustomer very sorry for the frustrations you are encountering, this is certainly a unique issue. If the problems persist, please contact us to schedule a technician visit.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I've had Shaw come to troubleshoot our wifi problems, the...

ACR
Grasshopper
  • I've had Shaw come to troubleshoot our wifi problems, they have replace a moldy outdoor part, changed our outgoing line to a thicker cable, and yesterday replaced our modem...today all devices are only hooking into the gateway, not one device is accessing the 9 pods we scattered around...and everyone is getting no wifi.
0 Kudos
Jump to solution

that is certainly odd. Are they showing up as active thro...

shaw-tony

@ACR that is certainly odd. Are they showing up as active through the BlueCurve Gateway App or if anything is connected to them?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- today all devices are only hooking into the gateway, n...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@ACR -- today all devices are only hooking into the gateway, not one device is accessing the 9 pods we scattered around...and everyone is getting no wifi.

For your devices that are connected to the cable-modem via an Ethernet cable or WiFi, are they getting a "private" IP-address from the cable-modem?

Open a command-line prompt in Windows, and type IPCONFIG and press Enter. You should see an IP-address starting with "192.168" or with "10.0", but not "169.254", if your computers/devices are connected to the cable-modem.

Check the coaxial-cable between the cable-modem and the wall-outlet, and maybe undo/tighten the cable, at both ends, to get a good physical connection.  Or, try a different coaxial-cable.

Contact Shaw Support by online chat (since you have an Internet connection that was good-enough to post here), and get Shaw to remotely logon to your cable-modem, to view the incoming-to-it signal-strength, and other values.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have credit my Wi-Fi and my partner for my Master Bedro...

Karissa2
Grasshopper

I have credit my Wi-Fi and my partner for my Master Bedroom is no longer connecting I’ve changed my Wi-Fi name I have reconnected the net work I have restart my router to default settings and it will not work

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help