Bluecurve Admin password reset

jasall
Grasshopper

I have been trying for days and days and cannot find the answer so I hope someone can help. I am trying to reset the password on the 10.0.0.0.1 site. I have tried Admin and Password and then anything I could find online. It was never changed and no one knows what it is. I don't want to lose any settings and we have restarted the modem and restarted anything that could be it. What am I missing? I just want to be able to get into the main systems to limit my kids internet usage. HELP!

Labels (1)
15 Replies

I am surprised that the WiFi's "SSID" and its password, a...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

I am surprised that the WiFi's "SSID" and its password, and the Admin ID ("cusadmin") and its password are not on a label on the Shaw device.

What password did you use to login to change your settings?

Restarting the modem will not reset any passwords.

However, there is a "pin-hole" on the Shaw device, to return everything to its default settings.

I have tried all combinations on what was on the device a...

jasall
Grasshopper

I have tried all combinations on what was on the device and things that I could have changed it to but I have never logged in so it's strange. I didn't have a password to change settings. We did have a Shaw rep set everything up. No idea. It's frustrating. If i do the pin hole reset - what will I end up losing? 

0 Kudos

if you do the pinhole reset, you will need to reconnect a...

shaw-tony

@jasall if you do the pinhole reset, you will need to reconnect all of your wireless devices to the modem. Were you not able to access the modem through the MyShaw Home web/app?

I have the Bluecurve Shaw Home App which i logged on did...

jasall
Grasshopper

I have the Bluecurve Shaw Home App which i logged on did all the things but the guy that came to our house a couple of weeks ago said that we NEEDED to get into the 10.0.0.0.1  admin site and how did I not know the password. That was the first time I had ever seen the 10.0.0.0.1  site......I just want to factory reset and sign in to all things. What a chore to reconnect everything - that's at least 20 things.......so frustrating. Do I even need 10.0.0.0.1 if I have the Bluecurve Home App?? 

0 Kudos

the BlueCurve app will do everything you need similar to...

shaw-tony

@jasall the BlueCurve app will do everything you need similar to the admin site. 

0 Kudos

I have a similar issue. I have lost my admin password for...

jlbish
Grasshopper

I have a similar issue. I have lost my admin password for 10.0.0.1. ( Yes, I know that was not smart) Blue curve app does not allow me to add blocked sites and keywords. I just need to know what the password will be once I do a pinhole reset. I have a sheet with the original modem names and passwords but those were for the Wi-Fi and not the admin. Is there a standard factory reset password? 

0 Kudos

admin password

rstra
Grand Master

admin

password

I Have figured it out! It’s your Shaw ID! I couldn’t get...

jasall
Grasshopper

I Have figured it out! It’s your Shaw ID! I couldn’t get in forever to monitor my kids internet usage. Tried my Shaw ID and it worked! Reset it and it worked! So happy! Good luck!

Incorrect. For some items in the app it directs you to th...

JessicaLBender
Grasshopper

Incorrect. For some items in the app it directs you to the admin site. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help