This is happening with all mail coming in from SICR@gmx.c...

K1200s
Grasshopper

This is happening with all mail coming in from SICR@gmx.com to ALL  ****@shaw.ca customers... all shaw customers are having incoming emails bounced back to the gmx server... here is an example.. now NO ONE with a shaw email address is getting email from any incoming gmx.com mail... this problem was resolved earlier this year .. was working great till last week/ end of june 2020 and now is back/// I understand from an agent that there were webmail issues last week.. PLEASE resolve this asap..   thank you very much ..  davecn@shaw.ca / sicr@gmx.com   

returned to sicr@gmx.comreturned to sicr@gmx.comreturned to sicr@gmx.comreturned to sicr@gmx.com

0 Kudos

-- the message is flagging the ID in the "From:" field....

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@K1200s -- the message is flagging the ID in the "From:" field.

Capture.JPG

The values that you have configured into your E-mail program include "SICR@gmx.com".

As an experiment, temporarily change this value to "SICR-temp@gmx.com".

Then, send a "test" message to "SICR@gmx.com", with a "BCC:" to a Shaw E-mail ID that you can access.

Does this "test" message get delivered to both the "SICR" ID and the Shaw ID? Either?

If there is a "bounce-back", it is probable that you won't receive it, because the ID in the "From:" field is not valid.

Remember to "undo" that temporary change.

0 Kudos

only on Amazon

buschmann
Grasshopper

only on Amazon

0 Kudos

reason for

buschmann
Grasshopper

reason for

0 Kudos

this is too complicated  ---just  fix it

buschmann
Grasshopper

this is too complicated  ---just  fix it

0 Kudos

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is n...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@buschmann -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is not a path to Shaw Support.

> only on Amazon

> reason for

> this is too complicated  ---just fix it 

Can you please provide some more details ?

What are you trying to do?

Are you using a Windows PC, a tablet, an Apple computer, or an Android-based smart-phone.

Without seeing more details, asking us (not asking Shaw) to "fix it" would require mind-reading skills, or a crystal ball. I have neither. 🙂

I recommend that you contact Shaw -- www.shaw.ca/chat  -- to get help.

0 Kudos

in my case it seems to be multiples. i know of two people...

DM7
Grasshopper

in my case it seems to be multiples. i know of two people who apparently cannot send me emails. Sometimes they arrive the next day most times not at all

0 Kudos

-- when you receive an E-mail message from one of your pe...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@DM7 -- when you receive an E-mail message from one of your people, open the E-mail, and "view E-mail headers". 

Those header-lines that start with "Received:" will have date/time stamps.  Post those lines into this thread.

0 Kudos

I just sent an email to a distribution list of 24 people...

bneall
Grasshopper

I just sent an email to a distribution list of 24 people of which 5 were @shaw.ca address ... all came back with 

Message blocked
Your message to variouspersons@shaw.ca has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.

550 5.1.0 <myemail@gmail.com> sender rejected

0 Kudos

--  <myemail@gmail.com> sender rejected Shaw's mail-serve...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@bneall --  <myemail@gmail.com> sender rejected

Shaw's mail-server seems to have blocked all E-mail with that ID in the "FROM:" field.

If you send from a different ID, to the same 5 people, do the messages get blocked?

Because this is just a peer-to-peer discussion forum, I recommend that you contact Shaw Support, for them to trouble-shoot.

0 Kudos