Hold times are ridiculous!!!!

ShannonHulbert
Grasshopper

Calling you guys and waiting on hold has been ridiculous. I called in and had an option to sit there for 20 to 50 minutes on hold or get a callback, I chose the callback and received a call about an hour later only to be put on hold for another 40 minutes. When I guy finally answer the first thing that it was transfer me to somewhere else or are sitting on hold again. I just hung up that is **bleep**ing ridiculous.You guys need to figure out your **bleep**. This is not how you keep customers at all.....

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Even worse experience here. I requested callback, told ca...

GPEI
Grasshopper

Even worse experience here. I requested callback, told callback will be in 15 min. It came 40 min later. Then I have been on hold for 2 hour now, and counting:(

0 Kudos

I can't agree more. It's very obvious that senior managem...

kwill1942
Grasshopper

I can't agree more. It's very obvious that senior management is either not getting this info, or just don't care. This has gone from bad to worse over the years and I suspect that the closing of offices, working with less staff, laying off employees and continuous rate increases are working very well for senior management and the board of directors. Heck that's gotta be true, just look at their salary increases and bonus payouts to themselves.

0 Kudos

Update on the status. Did not get to speak to live person...

GPEI
Grasshopper

Update on the status.

Did not get to speak to live person yesterday!

Today, waited for 2 hours then I was disconnected.

0 Kudos

I very sorry for the long wait times as we are busier tha...

shaw-tony

@ShannonHulbert @GPEI @kwill1942 I very sorry for the long wait times as we are busier than usual. If there's anything I can do to help you here, let me know!

0 Kudos

Thank you for the offer. I got up early on Sunday and luc...

GPEI
Grasshopper

Thank you for the offer. I got up early on Sunday and luckily got connected. I cancelled my service for now hoping Shaw will improve quickly. Shaw system should advise caller immediately if the system is over loaded rather than giving caller false hope and leaving the caller unattended.

0 Kudos

glad to hear you got some help. I appreciate your feedbac...

shaw-tony

@GPEI glad to hear you got some help. I appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our leadership teams.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help