Jump to solution

HTTP ERROR 400 - account is in maintenance mode

Not applicable

I keep getting a message that my account is in Maintenance mode when I try to log into webmail.  I have tried different browsers and it keeps doing it.  I can sometimes get in for a few minutes and then it kicks me out again with the same message.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

If you are able to get logged in to Webmail, you would be...

shaw-valerie

@nl73 If you are able to get logged in to Webmail, you would be able to manage 'Connected Devices & Apps' in the Preferences section. If you are still seeing an error when logging in, try resetting your Webmail password and then attempt to login to Webmail again. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jump to solution

Re: HTTP ERROR 400 - account is in maintenance mode

shaw-tony

Hey kdren,

That is very odd, I haven't heard of any reports of this issue. Can you take a screenshot of what you see (remove any personal information)?

Can you try logging in on a mobile device (on 4G/LTE) to see if the issue still shows up?

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Not applicable

It happens intermittently.  I can log in and it is fine and then it exits me out to the log in screen and this is what I get after logging in:

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Not applicable

And the same thing happens when I log in from my phone.....

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

shaw-tony

kdren thank you for the information. That error is caused by 3rd party email clients. 

Do you have the email set up on any device with ActiveSync settings?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

i have having the same issue and after calling Shaw they...

nl73
Grasshopper

i have having the same issue and after calling Shaw they have sent it to their "back end" whatever that means.  How do i know if I have devices with ActiveSync settings?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Exactly the same messge for me.  Can you tell me if you r...

nl73
Grasshopper

Exactly the same messge for me.  Can you tell me if you resolved this and how?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

This has been happening to my account since August 02, 20...

Malin14
Grasshopper

This has been happening to my account since August 02, 2019. I have been in contact with the tech team numerous times without any success. It has been at the back end tech people since August 06 and every time I contact them it does not work. This is very frustrating as I can not access my email at all. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

If you are able to get logged in to Webmail, you would be...

shaw-valerie

@nl73 If you are able to get logged in to Webmail, you would be able to manage 'Connected Devices & Apps' in the Preferences section. If you are still seeing an error when logging in, try resetting your Webmail password and then attempt to login to Webmail again. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help