I have an overdue account that I think went to collections with NCO Financial but I would rather deal with Shaw directly and pay it off

Not applicable

Old overdue account that I didn’t realize went to collections and want to know how to clear this up so it is no longer on my credit bureau

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
8 Replies

Re: I have an overdue account that I think went to collections with NCO Financial but I would rather deal with Shaw directly and pay it off

shaw-kirk
Shaw Squad

Hey bleednblue4ever‌:

We'd be happy to go over your account with you and see what the best way is to get this resolved.  You can fire us a message on Facebook or Twitter (https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/) and one of our agents will be happy to dig into the account and see what we can do. 😃

Hope you have a great day,

Kirk

0 Kudos

Kirk, If that was only the case.  I have tried to work wi...

JoelB
Grasshopper

Kirk, If that was only the case.  I have tried to work with your agents 7-8 times (even though I returned the equipment, paid collections, and received a refund due to Shaw’s error) to get this removed from my credit report.

I have never been so frustrated or disappointed with a company.  My credit rating went from 859 to 775 … and I keep getting told yes we will address it and they have failed to do so over the last 6 months.

I guess that was my parting gift from Shaw after being a customer on and off for 20+ years.

Brutal, I might be in the same boat, after being a loyal...

intotheblue9989
Grasshopper

Brutal, I might be in the same boat, after being a loyal customer. 

0 Kudos

Yea, you are not alone.   These guys are abusive

therealdfn
Grasshopper

Yea, you are not alone.

These guys are abusive

0 Kudos

-- have you tried the Your Voice hyperlink, to send a mes...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@therealdfn -- have you tried the Your Voice hyperlink, to send a message to Shaw about your issue?

0 Kudos

same thing happened to me for an amount of $20. They trea...

LeeBails
Grasshopper

same thing happened to me for an amount of $20. They treat their customers like garbage 

0 Kudos

$20 charge for unreturned equipment?

rstra
Grand Master

@LeeBails $20 charge for unreturned equipment?

0 Kudos

-- $20 sounds like you cancelled a two-year Value Plan wi...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@LeeBails -- $20 sounds like you cancelled a two-year Value Plan with just over one month remaining on the contracct.  The "fine print" that you signed allows them to invoice you $20/month for each month, if you cancel the contract.

Would you rather have paid the full price for that "final month" -- maybe over $200, rather than paying the $20 fee ?  😞

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help