Need help...no response!!!!!

westcoastfab
Grasshopper

Been on hold with shaw over 3 hours tried all the different chat supports as well not getting ahold of anyone.

I have no cable..as I switched to blue curve.. signed a contract..picked up new equipment...and trying to activate...and no way to do so without talking to a rep.  I left TELUS because of their HORRIBLE call centre and customer service.   Shaw is now getting worse.  I am pissed off.

Labels (2)
8 Replies

very sorry for the long waits as we are busier than usual...

shaw-tony

@westcoastfab very sorry for the long waits as we are busier than usual and are working on responding to everyone as quickly as possible. You should be able to activate the equipment on your own with the steps here. Otherwise, chat and social media are the fastest way to reach us.

0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem too.  I've been trying to con...

jmatsuyama
Grasshopper

I'm having the same problem too.  I've been trying to contact billing support via phone and chat for two days now.  On the phone I was 2,115 in the queue so I requested a call back.  When I received the call back I was next on the queue, but no one answered for over an hour so I hung up.  I've been waiting for over 3 hours now on Chat! 

0 Kudos

I have tried same thing 8 to 9 times no response.  Very u...

Suhaib
Grasshopper

I have tried same thing 8 to 9 times no response.  Very upset about it. Seem like shaw doesn't care about customers.

0 Kudos

Try the chat option

rstra
Grand Master

Try the chat option 

-- where are you physically located? Are you dialing your...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Suhaib -- where are you physically located? Are you dialing your "local" telephone-number for Shaw, or the "national" number: 888-472-222?

I have had success with my telephone-calls to Shaw when I call after 10 PM (Pacific) -- I quickly get connected to a Shaw call-centre (Ontario or Maritimes).

> I have no cable

Do you have any friends with an Internet connection? Take your account-number and the serial-numbers of your Shaw hardware to your friend's home, and use Shaw's online chat to do the activation.

0 Kudos

My parents who are 97 and 91 hav not had cable for one WE...

Milly2
Grasshopper

My parents who are 97 and 91 hav not had cable for one WEEK. Cannot  connect by phone on hold five hours at a time. Left phone number today told call back in 35 minutes nothing after hours. Just no acceptable. Technician booked for this morning did not show up. Unxceptable

0 Kudos

I have phoned the last 2 weeks everyday & have been on ho...

erinadelexo
Grasshopper

I have phoned the last 2 weeks everyday & have been on hold for more then 2 hrs if i dont get a call back soon I am switching to telus!! This is ridiculous. I have online school & i should not have to wait over two weeks to get ahold of someone!!!!!

0 Kudos

I’d recommend online chat versus phoning.  I’ve always ha...

Spatch
Grasshopper

@erinadelexo I’d recommend online chat versus phoning.  I’ve always had quick and efficient resolution to my issues on live chat.  In the last few months I’ve renewed my two year value plan, troubleshot a failing pvr box, amended the service plan on my mobile account, and just today ordered a new Fibre+ wifi pod ... all through online chat.  I always have a rep respond within five minutes of my initial inquiry.  I understand it might not be as personable as a human voice on the phone, but it ... at least in my experience ... gets things done and done quickly.  

TALK TO US
We're here to help