Riddle me this ?

WickedJack
Grasshopper

closed at 10.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Hi  , this is the only info. I can find on operating open...

g-idk
Master

Hi @WickedJack , this is the only info. I can find on operating open times,  supposed to be 24/7 for technical support only via live messaging, wow didn't realize they changed the hours.  Contact Us Information for Shaw  , is tis what you were pondering about?  

0 Kudos

Yep sure is

WickedJack
Grasshopper

Yep sure is 

0 Kudos

All I wanted to find out is if or when can I get the upgr...

WickedJack
Grasshopper

All I wanted to find out is if or when can I get the upgraded modem as I'm still using the old junk one from Shaw.

0 Kudos

unlike tech support, sales has never been 24/7.

rstra
Grand Master

@WickedJack  unlike tech support, sales has never been 24/7.

0 Kudos

wrote: when can I get the upgraded modem as I'm still usi...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@WickedJack wrote: when can I get the upgraded modem as I'm still using the old junk one from Shaw.

Rogers is "retiring" all the "legacy" TV boxes, area-by-area.  In this forum, I have seen posts that Rogers is converting Winnipeg, and I've heard that Vancouver Island is next.  Customers have no choice -- the announcement from Rogers states that customers who do not contact them will lose the service(s).  The new newer cable-modems (XB8/XB7/XB6) are required to make WiFi connections to the new TV boxes.

0 Kudos

This isn't a "sales" question... I buy all my routers/Mod...

WickedJack
Grasshopper

This isn't a "sales" question... I buy all my routers/Modems outright when I subscribe to whoever I'm getting service from so when there's "upgraded hardware" I usually get them for free. Shaw is the fastest connection I can get where I live, still no fiber from either of the major companies yet they pass right past my house lol. 

0 Kudos

It may not be a sales question, but the sales reps are th...

rstra
Grand Master

@WickedJack  It may not be a sales question, but the sales reps are the one that will answer that question. You won’t be able to buy the Ignite modem, it’s rental only.

0 Kudos