webmail

diane48
Grasshopper

I cannot find a phone number to talk to you.  My problem is my shaw webmail.  When I go through to delete my old messages it shows that I have used 70% of my allotted space but I do not know where I have used that amount.  My webmail only shows me my messages on Kiwetin@shaw.ca, however, I have six other email addresses with shaw.  How do I read those through webmail. They are all on my MAIL program on my MacBook Air.  I get a lot of emails and would like to free up the space.  Please help or send me a phone number where I can call to get help.

Labels (1)
4 Replies

It really is time for shaw to increase the amount of spac...

Chase910
Grasshopper

It really is time for shaw to increase the amount of space for our email.  It's been the same for like 15 years or more.  Crazy

-- after you delete messages from your "Inbox", select th...

mdk
Grand Master

@diane48 -- after you delete messages from your "Inbox", select the "Trash" folder, and delete the messages from that folder.

Also, check your "Sent" folder, and prune the largest messages -- the ones with the largest attachments.

Shaw WebMail should let you logon to all seven of your "@shaw.ca" mailboxes.  You get 1 gigabyte of storage for each mailbox.

Contact Shaw at: 1-888-472-2222.

0 Kudos

send me your email address.   larry

zork
Grasshopper

send me your email address.   larry

0 Kudos

-- Larry, welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum....

mdk
Grand Master

@zork -- Larry, welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. Are you a scammer who is trying to "harvest" E-mail IDs, as the start of an identity-theft attempt?

Use: reportspam@shaw.ca  :-))))

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
Need more help?