Highlighted

Cell phones

Grasshopper

Does anyone use a One plus 8 cell phone? It's not on their list of compatible phones, but I'm not liking what's offered.

Thank you for your time๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

-- from a web-site: The OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro were...

Grand Master

@Darcy17 -- from a web-site:

The OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro were launched on April 14, 2020 and released on April 29 in markets from around the world.

The OnePlus 8 (launch price: $699 in the US) is the phone youโ€™ll want if youโ€™re primarily interested in smooth performance on a budget. It lacks some bells and whistles, like a 120Hz display and wireless charging, but itโ€™s one of the most affordable ways to get a Snapdragon 865 processor, 5G, and a high-quality screen.

When I went to the Shaw partner who has a kiosk inside the local WalMart bringing a non-listed-by-Shaw mobile phone, they inserted their "test" SIM into it, to confirm that the phone was compatible with Shaw Mobile. So, if you find an obliging employee, they will do the same, to check your phone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have an old Oneplus 3T and it works with the Shaw netwo...

Grasshopper

I have an old Oneplus 3T and it works with the Shaw network. While I am interested in both the Oneplus 8 Pro and Oneplus 8T, I do not want to take the chance until they are on Shaw's compatible list. All Oneplus phones only have 1 channel that works with Shaw's network.

0 Kudos