Jump to solution

Blue curve

Graderg04
Grasshopper

Just installed new 4k box in Courtenay bc picture is freezing sports events are like robots Have did all the unplugging rebooting and still the same any help would be a help very frustrating waited a long time for new box

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Asked Shaw today for that at retail said they have none left

Graderg04
Grasshopper

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

Contact Shaw tech support directly. They will run tests o...

rickatk
Master

@Graderg04 wrote:

Just installed new 4k box in Courtenay bc picture is freezing sports events are like robots Have did all the unplugging rebooting and still the same any help would be a help very frustrating waited a long time for new box

Contact Shaw tech support directly. They will run tests on your connection remotely. Apparently internet is down around Fanny Bay. You may be affected too.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Have already did that they have tried everything that the...

Graderg04
Grasshopper

Have already did that they have tried everything that they can do on there side the more people I read about are experiencing the same issue for 200 dollars a month in a 2 year contract and can’t even enjoy it!!!! When will Shaw solve this problem?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Are you using wireless cable boxes? If so, get rid of the...

zoomiey25
Grasshopper

Are you using wireless cable boxes? If so, get rid of them and ask for hard wire boxes.  I had the same problem until shaw replaced all my wireless boxes with hard wire boxes. Problem solved.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Graderg04
Grasshopper

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help