Bluecurve vs Bluesky vs Digital box... was sold Bluecurve and received Digitalbox, what am I missing

ampm
Grasshopper

I just signed up for Bluecurve TotalTV and internet 600 bundle. I Waited for my equipment to arrive and it didn't arrive for 9 days so I called and was told they never shipped it because they don't offer Bluecurve in my area. 

I wondered aloud why it was offered to me and why I wasn't told it wasn't coming with no real answer... and was then offered Bluesky service.  I said as long as its the same internet speed and tv stations I am fine.  

I was then told, "sorry we have no Bluesky equipment in stock" and that they will just send me digital boxes and the bluecurve modem but I can keep checking in to see if the Bluesky devices are in stock and they will replace the digital boxes at that time.   

What am I missing out on by accepting these digital boxes rather than receiving the Bluecurve or Bluesky devices that I am paying for?  

3 Replies

very sorry to hear of that experience! We definitely want...

shaw-tony

@ampm very sorry to hear of that experience! We definitely want to ensure your plan is set up properly. Please contact us on Social Media so we can address this. Feel free to also include a link to our conversation here. Thank you again for your patience.

0 Kudos

I have been watching the latest BlueCurve Total Next Leve...

rickatk
Master

I have been watching the latest BlueCurve Total Next Level TV commercial the past few days. I also noticed reference to “BlueCurve TV” in the BlueSky guide. I find myself wondering what’s changed?

Currently I have a BlueSky main terminal, two cable connected satellite boxes, a BlueCurve Gateway and a 600 megabit internet service.  Is this latest series of commercials a rewrap of BlueSky TV and BlueCurve Internet?

Correct, our BlueSky TV hardware/platform has undergone a...

shaw-valerie

@rickatk Correct, our BlueSky TV hardware/platform has undergone a rebranding to be included under the BlueCurve home umbrella. 

TALK TO US
We're here to help