Jump to solution

I'm wondering when the rest of the Shaw community will have the new HD channels and updated FreeRange TV features (cloud PVR) that other customers have had for some time now?

Not applicable

I'm wondering when the rest of the Shaw community will be able to have the new HD channels and updated FreeRange TV features (cloud PVR) that other customers have had for some time now? We like having Discovery ID but is sucks only having it in SD...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: I'm wondering when the rest of the Shaw community will have the new HD channels and updated FreeRange TV features (cloud PVR) that other customers have had for some time now?

shaw-tony

Hey db15704 and andrew9813,

I acknowledge your enthusiasm for more HD content and cloud PVR. We are expected to launch in other regions and I appreciate your patience. We will certainly provide more details here.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jump to solution

Re: I'm wondering when the rest of the Shaw community will have the new HD channels and updated FreeRange TV features (cloud PVR) that other customers have had for some time now?

Andrew9013
Grasshopper

Im looking forward to cloud PVR and more HD Channels as well.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

shaw-tony

Hey db15704 and andrew9813,

I acknowledge your enthusiasm for more HD content and cloud PVR. We are expected to launch in other regions and I appreciate your patience. We will certainly provide more details here.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help