Made a 2 year value plan by my own mistake

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

And I regret it,.....stupid me (kicking myself for it ugh) I agreed to total tv bluecurve wireless & internet 300 about a little more than 10 days ago, but I should not if done it, I originally had the Bluecurve internet 300 on a 2 year value plan & month to month for Limited TV on the 2 year value plan & my intention was to disconnect my cable for a few months in the summer until maybe late September as during the summer I don't watch much TV, but now I can't, & also I was talking with an agent to downgrade my cable to Limited TV since I don't watch the sports or news or lifestyle etc type channels but was told the 2 year value plan was only available for Total TV which is ridiculous, Shaw is lousy at giving us choices & we are limited in the tv packages we are offered, Shaw prices are very pricy & the fact Limited tv is no longer available as a 2 year value plan deal is totally ridiculous.....& I'm.not even talking about the internet

4 Replies

What's the "Consumer Law" in your province? How long does...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

What's the "Consumer Law" in your province? How long does provincial legislation give you the right to "back-out" from a contract?

0 Kudos

It's10 days, but unfortunately it's been more than the 10...

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

It's10 days, but unfortunately it's been more than the 10, days so honestly nothing I can do about it now 

0 Kudos

Check the fine print in your value plan, mine says I can...

rstra
Grand Master

Check the fine print in your value plan, mine says I can downgrade to limited tv.

0 Kudos

I downgraded ours to Internet 300 and Limited TV almost 2...

bychance
Grasshopper

I downgraded ours to Internet 300 and Limited TV almost 2 months after signing the 2 year contract. The agreement says cannot cancel either service. You have the right to have service best suited to your needs. Good Luck!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help