thejets
Grasshopper

....Could shaw add Metv channel to the Winnipeg area  right now only Vancouver has it would like to see that channel here 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: METV

shaw-don

Hello thejets 

We can pass along the feedback, however I would also encourage you to fill out our Channel Request form as this goes directly to the right department. 

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Jump to solution

Re: METV

shaw-don

Hello thejets 

We can pass along the feedback, however I would also encourage you to fill out our Channel Request form as this goes directly to the right department. 

Jump to solution

ME TV has not been working correctly in BC for ages now....

AndreaBC
Grasshopper

ME TV has not been working correctly in BC for ages now. Even went a complete black screen at one bit. Now it's just all pixielated  with no sound. Getting to be a waste of time tuning in to this station. Shaw appear to be stumped on how to fix it.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Wishing now that we had an alternative to Shaw here on th...

AndreaBC
Grasshopper

Wishing now that we had an alternative to Shaw here on the island. MeTv was again on the blink all weekend. Why are we paying exorbitant rates for something that doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Andrea - not sure where in BC you are located but here in...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Andrea - sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your MeTV channel. Here in Vancouver the latest issues with MeTV were fixed Friday night. I just checked and the channel is still working fine.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Issue with a black screen on ME TV last week were a resul...

shaw-valerie

@AndreaBC Issue with a black screen on ME TV last week were a result of an issue on the broadcaster end, however, should now be resolved. If you are still seeing picture breakup on that channel, give the steps here a try and if that does not clear it up, get in touch with our technical support team and they can get a service appointment set up for you. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Having the same issues and spent 4 hours with Shaw to no...

TND
Grasshopper

Having the same issues and spent 4 hours with Shaw to no avail and my PVR is NOT able to record MeTV at all but records all others. All I get is internet recording is currently unavailable. The series I record on that station were recording up to May 28 2020 then all of a sudden the PVR cannot record any MeTV which is extremely frustrating as this is the only channel we really watch.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Can you fix it so my PVR can record MeTV as it was record...

TND
Grasshopper

Can you fix it so my PVR can record MeTV as it was recording fine until May 28 2020 and now cannot record anything on 157 which is MeTV. I was with Shaw support for 4 hours on the weekend and nothing was resolved which is very frustrating!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Metv cannot be shown by Shaw or anyone else in Winnipeg s...

AndyK
Grasshopper

Metv cannot be shown by Shaw or anyone else in Winnipeg since it is not approved by the CRTC for carriage in Canada. Someone would first have to apply to add it to the list and get CRTC approval. It's available in BC as a local channel only. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Would be nice to get METV here in Southern Alberta also.

AndreaBC
Grasshopper

Would be nice to get METV here in Southern Alberta also.

TALK TO US
We're here to help