Jump to solution

Prime Video can't load on BlueCurve

Feissling
Grasshopper

Hi

Prime Video won't load on BlueCurve TV anymore. I get an error saying 'Something went wrong. W0re unable to load your profiles at this time. Press OK to go to Home'. When I click okay, I get 'Problem Occured. Ensure your device is connected to the internet then select Retry'. Retrying doesn't do anything. This error has been on all day, but the internet is working. Prime works on my laptop and mobile device, just not BlueCurve.

I already restarted the modem and TV box, deregistered my account from the BlueCurve box and added it again, same issue. What can be done?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Hi Michael, I actually was, able to solve the issue throu...

Feissling
Grasshopper

Hi Michael, I actually was, able to solve the issue through Amazon Prime chat support. The agent asked what country I live in and said my profile was set to a different country (I traveled there but not sure how it switched). Once he switched it back to Canada it worked again on Bluecurve. Maybe worth checking out for you as well! 

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Jump to solution

You can try hitting the A button and then select System R...

rstra
Grand Master

You can try hitting the A button and then select System Refresh. Beyond, that, you will probably need to contact Shaw.

Jump to solution

Thank you for the suggestion, I didn't know that was an o...

Feissling
Grasshopper

Thank you for the suggestion, I didn't know that was an option. Unfortunately it didn't solve the issue. I contacted Shaw today but they couldn't solve it and opened a ticket...

Jump to solution

I also tried this and it didn't solve the problem for me....

dcfournier
Grasshopper

I also tried this and it didn't solve the problem for me.  I haven't opened a ticket, but I would be interested to know if you eventually had the problem resolved.

Jump to solution

Having exactly the same problem for weeks now and nobody...

Michael23
Grasshopper

Having exactly the same problem for weeks now and nobody (not Shaw nor Amazon) seems to be able to help.

We can watch Amazon Prime videos on the internet with our account, but we cannot use it though the Shaw TV service.

Jump to solution

Hi Michael, I actually was, able to solve the issue throu...

Feissling
Grasshopper

Hi Michael, I actually was, able to solve the issue through Amazon Prime chat support. The agent asked what country I live in and said my profile was set to a different country (I traveled there but not sure how it switched). Once he switched it back to Canada it worked again on Bluecurve. Maybe worth checking out for you as well! 

Jump to solution

Are you using an LG C1 or a smart tv? For some reason on...

garyo99
Grasshopper

Are you using an LG C1 or a smart tv? For some reason on my new LG the videos on prime will not work through the blue curve box but they will work on my old non smart Samsung lcd tv using the same blue curve box. Also if I use the built in tv app on the lg tv interface, then the video works. I’ve tried different settings, resetting, and even a different cable but nothing works. Any suggestions? 

Jump to solution

Having the same issue and Shaw said to call Amazon. I goo...

HarkV
Grasshopper

Having the same issue and Shaw said to call Amazon. I googled and saw this post - thanks for sharing!!

Jump to solution

Was having the same issue and what worked for me was goin...

jakzter
Grasshopper

Was having the same issue and what worked for me was going into Settings/Device Settings/Power Preferences/Restart. 

Jump to solution

On the Shaw setting or Amazon settings?

Peach62
Grasshopper

On the Shaw setting or Amazon settings? 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help