Pvr service-cant record

Amanda32
Grasshopper

Just set up my bluecurve boxes yesterday everything is good until i go to set up my series recordings then nothing, went into guide and pushed the record button to which i get a error msg "problem with pvr service" were restoring the services code XRE-06027 (tried googling and nothing) i contacted shaw via chat he rebooted/refreshed on there side and nothing then he said wait for 2hrs for the full fix well its been 8hrs since chatting with him and nothing i still cant record?! Does anyone have a fix

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

Yep...similar problem....very frustrating...support keeps...

zoomiey25
Grasshopper

Yep...similar problem....very frustrating...support keeps saying the fix is being worked but have no ETA.....

0 Kudos

Same problem here, Shaw said it is nationwide (unable to...

dmatlock
Grasshopper

Same problem here, Shaw said it is nationwide (unable to record with Bluesky).

0 Kudos

Same here..  I got set up on Dec 6 and haven't been able...

Juanita1
Grasshopper

Same here..  I got set up on Dec 6 and haven't been able to use my PVR at all ...  I'm about ready to shove this system where the sun don't shine !!

0 Kudos

Funny i talked to them last night about it again and he c...

Amanda32
Grasshopper

Funny i talked to them last night about it again and he couldnt figure it out and went higher up on the technical ppl im supposed to get a call back within few days to see if it works nothing about it being nationwide. Thankfully i owned my previous boxes i just hooked them back up with not having to call shaw and bam i can record shows.

0 Kudos

If you have old box still just plug it back in it will st...

Amanda32
Grasshopper

If you have old box still just plug it back in it will still work well my gateway did

0 Kudos

Thank you for your patience, and apologies for the inconv...

shaw-valerie

@Amanda32 @Juanita1 @dmatlock @zoomiey25 Thank you for your patience, and apologies for the inconvenience. A fix has been deployed for this issue, so you should no longer be seeing this error when you are trying to set or view your recordings. 

0 Kudos

Thank you; Much appreciated. Do you think Shaw would "com...

zoomiey25
Grasshopper

Thank you; Much appreciated.

Do you think Shaw would "compensate" by offering couple of free movies for this inconvenience???  Just asking......

0 Kudos

Wow. I wish that I would have seen this. I was told by a...

tad551
Grasshopper

Wow. I wish that I would have seen this. I was told by a Shaw tech that my old PVR won't be compatible anymore once I switched over to BlueCurve! I would have kept my PVR instead of selling it for a measly $10!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help