Jump to solution

series recordings

thesims2020
Grasshopper

how do you see all of the series that you have recorded?

i upgraded to blue curve  i say upgraded losely it is not what i expected i am not very happy that you cant customize like the gateway. who wants to fast forward 5 min nobody i only want to go one minute through the commericals. what is the point of series priority? you cant delete them and cant see them on your scheduled recording unless you go through every day .

Labels (1)
8 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

To adjust the Page up skip length to 30 seconds: Press EX...

rstra
Grand Master

To adjust the Page up skip length to 30 seconds: Press EXIT - EXIT - EXIT - 0 - 0 - 3 - 0 on the BlueCurve TV remote. Adjusted skip length will be 30 seconds forward and 15 seconds back on Live TV, PVR recordings and On Demand content.

To display series recordings, press the Shaw button, select Scheduled, arrow down and select Series Priority, you will see all your series recordings. From here you can delete recording by highlighting and pressing the D button.

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Thank you  how does a regular person know this if they do...

thesims2020
Grasshopper

Thank you 

how does a regular person know this if they don’t ask 

Series recording is only by date order . Is there a way to see them all like on the gateway 

I have some programmed but they are done for the season so they don’t show up ? 
Thanks 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Another way to deal with fast forwarding and rewinding is...

srglassw
Grasshopper

Another way to deal with fast forwarding and rewinding is to use voice control. This gives you control over variable skip ahead and skip back amounts. For example, press and hold the Listen button (green microphone icon) and say "Forward 2 minutes and forty seconds" or "Rewind 27 seconds".

Jump to solution

Really like the hack to decrease time to 30 seconds forwa...

KimmieMcP
Grasshopper

Really like the hack to decrease time to 30 seconds forward/15 seconds back. It works great! It works when I program it but not until the next day! I love it, but sometimes I'll utilize it early in the day and then it weirdly returns to the 5 minute default. Or I can use it for a few days and then it will return to default. Then I will 'reprogram' it using the method described, but it will not kick in or set itself to 30/15 sec until the next day? Can you help with this? Am I doing it wrong? Should the TV be on or off? I've done it both ways. Have done a series of said instructions too....like 3 times in a row and still....next day. And never an idea of how long it will last. Tips? Tricks? Thoughts?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Really like the hack to decrease time to 30 seconds forwa...

KimmieMcP
Grasshopper

Really like the hack to decrease time to 30 seconds forward/15 seconds back. It works great! It works when I program it but not until the next day! I love it, but sometimes I'll utilize it early in the day and then it weirdly returns to the 5 minute default. Or I can use it for a few days and then it will return to default. Then I will 'reprogram' it using the method described, but it will not kick in or set itself to 30/15 sec until the next day? Can you help with this? Am I doing it wrong? Should the TV be on or off? I've done it both ways. Have done a series of said instructions too....like 3 times in a row and still....next day. And never an idea of how long it will last. Tips? Tricks? Thoughts?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Series Priority list does not delete by highlighting and...

jimmyj6126
Grasshopper

Series Priority list does not delete by highlighting and pressing the D. I have over 200 series. I'd like to delete things like the 2020 Masters Tournament. Please help!

Jump to solution

As posted. To display series recordings, press the Shaw b...

rstra
Grand Master

@jimmyj6126 

As posted. To display series recordings, press the Shaw button, select Saved, select Scheduled, arrow down and select Series Priority, you will see all your series recordings. From here you can delete recording by highlighting and pressing the D button.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

All i did is push d and cancel recordings

thesims2020
Grasshopper

All i did is push d and cancel recordings

0 Kudos
25 Replies
Jump to solution

To adjust the Page up skip length to 30 seconds: Press EX...

rstra
Grand Master

To adjust the Page up skip length to 30 seconds: Press EXIT - EXIT - EXIT - 0 - 0 - 3 - 0 on the BlueCurve TV remote. Adjusted skip length will be 30 seconds forward and 15 seconds back on Live TV, PVR recordings and On Demand content.

To display series recordings, press the Shaw button, select Scheduled, arrow down and select Series Priority, you will see all your series recordings. From here you can delete recording by highlighting and pressing the D button.

Jump to solution

Thank you  how does a regular person know this if they do...

thesims2020
Grasshopper

Thank you 

how does a regular person know this if they don’t ask 

Series recording is only by date order . Is there a way to see them all like on the gateway 

I have some programmed but they are done for the season so they don’t show up ? 
Thanks 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

If you followed my instructions, you would see all of you...

rstra
Grand Master

If you followed my instructions, you would see all of your series recordings, even series that have finished for the season. 

Jump to solution

Another way to deal with fast forwarding and rewinding is...

srglassw
Grasshopper

Another way to deal with fast forwarding and rewinding is to use voice control. This gives you control over variable skip ahead and skip back amounts. For example, press and hold the Listen button (green microphone icon) and say "Forward 2 minutes and forty seconds" or "Rewind 27 seconds".

Jump to solution

Did you ever find out how to just fast-forward through co...

hortgirl
Grasshopper

Did you ever find out how to just fast-forward through commercials on a saved program?  I just started BlueCurve yesterday, and that's making me crazy.  

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- please reread the previous postings on this thread, fo...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@hortgirl -- please reread the previous postings on this thread, for two different methods to fast-forward through a recording.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thx - looks like I'll have to try voice control, tho' I'm...

hortgirl
Grasshopper

Thx - looks like I'll have to try voice control, tho' I'm personally disinclined to talk to electronic equipment.  Or cars.   Or anyone named Alexa.  

Jump to solution

i was able to change the skip length from five minutes to...

thesims2020
Grasshopper

i was able to change the skip length from five minutes to thirty seconds

To adjust the Page up skip length to 30 seconds: Press EXIT - EXIT - EXIT - 0 - 0 - 3 - 0 on the BlueCurve TV remote. Adjusted skip length will be 30 seconds forward and 15 seconds back . iy may take a couple of tries. i have my setting set to turn off during the night as a energy saving and it worked in the morning.

you can say advance 1 min but it annoying and i dont like to talk to electronics either.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Yup as stated about 5 posts down.

rstra
Grand Master

Yup as stated about 5 posts down. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help