Jump to solution

Small TV Package

peterparch
Grasshopper

I have the Small TV Package with 5 theme packs. This package and its included channels and  theme pack options is no longer shown on the Shaw website. Can I still change theme packs as I was able to do when I first signed up for this package?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: Small TV Package

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Can I still change theme packs as I was able to do when I first signed up for this package?

Sure - I have the Medium TV package and I recently swapped the " World and Adventure " theme pack for the " Hollywood Suite " theme pack. To keep customers from constantly switching you are supposed to keep a theme pack for at least 30 days but I don't know how strictly SHAW enforces that rule. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Re: Small TV Package

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Can I still change theme packs as I was able to do when I first signed up for this package?

Sure - I have the Medium TV package and I recently swapped the " World and Adventure " theme pack for the " Hollywood Suite " theme pack. To keep customers from constantly switching you are supposed to keep a theme pack for at least 30 days but I don't know how strictly SHAW enforces that rule. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help