Sound not syncing with Bluecurve 600

allisonn
Grasshopper

We just got Bluecurve 600 and I’m not impressed so far at all. Sound does not sync at all with any program and even though we’ve gone into settings on the tv and changed the delay, it still

doesnt match up at all. We’ve also completely lost art mode functionality with our Samsun The Frame tv, and this is the primary reason why we bought it. We are using the same tv, same sound system (Sonos) as we were using before we had Bluecurve so I think there must be a compatibility problem. A tech is coming but the earliest they can come is the end of the month, so in the meantime we just have to fiddle around with the system even to get it on and off. Unimpressed and disappointed.

Labels (1)
26 Replies

Blue Curve 600 encompasses many things. Router, wired tv...

rickatk
Master

@allisonn wrote:

We just got Bluecurve 600 and I’m not impressed so far at all. Sound does not sync at all with any program and even though we’ve gone into settings on the tv and changed the delay, it still

doesnt match up at all. We’ve also completely lost art mode functionality with our Samsun The Frame tv, and this is the primary reason why we bought it. We are using the same tv, same sound system (Sonos) as we were using before we had Bluecurve so I think there must be a compatibility problem. A tech is coming but the earliest they can come is the end of the month, so in the meantime we just have to fiddle around with the system even to get it on and off. Unimpressed and disappointed.

Blue Curve 600 encompasses many things. Router, wired tv boxes, wireless tv boxes. What gear are you referring to?

0 Kudos

I guess I’m referring to the wireless tv /cable box. We a...

allisonn
Grasshopper

I guess I’m referring to the wireless tv /cable box. We are having multiple problems (sound not syncing, art mode on Samsung tv not working since installation when it was working fine prior to that, unable to turn tv on and off with remote, having to constantly either pull the power cord and/or unplug the HDMI cable to “reset” everything). These are just work around fixes in my opinion and are not sustainable. 

I'm experiencing the same thing. I just got Blue Curve in...

bsmith70
Grasshopper

I'm experiencing the same thing. I just got Blue Curve installed on Monday and I'm seeing audio sync issues. The remote won't work with one of our brand new tv's as well. But the audio sync issue is the biggest frustration. Would love to know if there's a fix for this. Thanks.

0 Kudos

I am sorry for the frustrations. How did your service vis...

shaw-tony

@allisonn I am sorry for the frustrations. How did your service visit go? 

@bsmith70 are you noticing audio sync issues with all channels or just specific ones? The remote should be working for most TVs, read our content here for the manual setup steps.

0 Kudos

We have the same issue and it was just installed 3 days a...

Danmonte
Grasshopper

We have the same issue and it was just installed 3 days ago. We switched from TELUS and so far we have been online with Shaw everyday with an issue .

0 Kudos

Just had BlueCurve installed TODAY, 2/11/20 and I'm exper...

Dazzaradad
Grasshopper

Just had BlueCurve installed TODAY, 2/11/20 and I'm experiencing the sync issue with the audio as well. Haven't had a chance to call tech support or do any troubleshooting yet, just sayin'. 

0 Kudos

I've had this same issue. What I found on my own, was to...

nordicstarfire
Grasshopper

I've had this same issue. What I found on my own, was to change the audio setting. More specifically, the HDMI Audio Output...change it to 'Stereo'. No more issues! 😊

This worked for me as well. I changed it between dolby, e...

Cindy76
Grasshopper

This worked for me as well. I changed it between dolby, expert mode and stereo, and the only one that synced the audio properly was stereo

I’m having the same problems as well. I have a new Sony...

Serenitie
Grasshopper

I’m having the same problems as well.  I have a new Sony TV with matching wireless Sound Bar and when I watch TV everything is perfect. As soon as I installed the Blue curve, and watched something on the cloud, I lose my rear speakers completely, and the sound bar kicks in and out.  It worked perfectly with the Gateway playing the PVR before.  I have changed the settings between Dolby, expert mode and now to Stereo, it works the best, but still cuts in and out on the rear speakers.  We spend so much money on electronics, it would nice to have cable equipment that works.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help