Jump to solution

Spazio Libero program decription needs updating (Shaw Cable 4 in BC)

c4eb1z
Grasshopper

The program "Spazio Libero" is a weekly synopsis of Italian news, sports, etc. that airs on Tuesday on Shaw Cable 4.  Each episode airs several times but, unfortunately, not at a time that I can watch it. How do I program the DCX3510-M to record only new episodes in order to time-shift viewing it? The program description is dated Jul 4, 1999 and doesn't get updated or show "new" in the program guide. If I set the PVR to record 'new' programs, nothing gets recorded; setting the PVR to record 'all' programs, I can get 3 or more recordings of the same episode. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

@c4eb1z You can report incomplete or incorrect guide info...

shaw-valerie

@c4eb1z You can report incomplete or incorrect guide information using the form on this page, that will get it to the correct team so they can take a further look into it!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jump to solution

@c4eb1z You can report incomplete or incorrect guide info...

shaw-valerie

@c4eb1z You can report incomplete or incorrect guide information using the form on this page, that will get it to the correct team so they can take a further look into it!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hi shaw-valerie, Thank-you for the info. After initially...

c4eb1z
Grasshopper

Hi shaw-valerie,

Thank-you for the info. After initially posting here I think I stumbled onto the form you mentioned. In any case I've reported the information on the form which may be a duplicate.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help