Jump to solution

I have the same issues

Rcborden
Grasshopper

I have the same issues

Jump to solution

it is normal for that part to be greyed out to ensure the...

shaw-tony

@Rcborden  @Bolts it is normal for that part to be greyed out to ensure there's no bot spamming a login. 

I just tested again on an iPhone 11 Pro with no issues. Which iPhone do you have and does it happen on other iOS devices as well or https://now.sportsnet.ca/?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have same problem on iPhone XR and iPad Pro when auto-f...

-ed-
Grasshopper

I have same problem on iPhone XR and iPad Pro when auto-filling my password. However if I type or copy/paste from my password manager (1Password) the login is successful. Hope this helps.

Jump to solution

Same results here, seems to work fine as long as you eith...

chevyb
Grasshopper

Same results here, seems to work fine as long as you either type or copy paste your password.  Auto fill creates the loop

Jump to solution

Autofill indeed! Works when typing in both email and pass...

rmsrg
Grasshopper

Autofill indeed! Works when typing in both email and password. I’ve marked the previous 2 replies as the accepted solution. Thanks everyone!

Jump to solution

I have this exact issue on a Samsung S8+. I have uninstal...

needjetsfeed
Grasshopper

I have this exact issue on a Samsung S8+. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I made sure to type it all in. And it works on the website. The phone has the most upnto dste software. I remember trying this on my last phone and had the same issue. Attached is a screenshot. Anyone have any potential ideas?Screenshot_20200729-211031_Sportsnet.jpg

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I also use 1Password and I had to just delete and re-ente...

Bgunner
Grasshopper

I also use 1Password and I had to just delete and re-enter the last character of my password and then it works fine.  It almost behaves like 1Password enters a non standard character or to that effect.  This is the fastest confirmed method I found.  Cheers! B

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I am having this same issue on two different iOS devices....

wknelsen
Grasshopper

I am having this same issue on two different iOS devices. I have tried manually typing in my Shaw username and password and it just brings me back to the “choose a sign in option” screen. I have the most updated iOS and a fresh install of the Sportsnet app. 

Jump to solution

Do you encounter any error messages when trying to login...

shaw-valerie

@wknelsen Do you encounter any error messages when trying to login with your Shaw ID to watch SportsnetNOW in a web browser on your computer? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Sportsnet app continually  loses connection. We missed a...

RDecks
Grasshopper

Sportsnet app continually  loses connection. We missed a third of the game!  Done with the app for good. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help