Jump to solution

Sportsnet NOW app iOS login through provider not working

rmsrg
Grasshopper

Per the subject, signing in through Shaw in the Sportsnet app for live streaming is currently not working. Is anybody else experiencing this issue? It works fine on the web, but not in the app. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

I have same problem on iPhone XR and iPad Pro when auto-f...

-ed-
Grasshopper

I have same problem on iPhone XR and iPad Pro when auto-filling my password. However if I type or copy/paste from my password manager (1Password) the login is successful. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Same results here, seems to work fine as long as you eith...

chevyb
Grasshopper

Same results here, seems to work fine as long as you either type or copy paste your password.  Auto fill creates the loop

View solution in original post

21 Replies
Jump to solution

I'm not seeing any issues on my end with logging into the...

shaw-valerie

@rmsrg I'm not seeing any issues on my end with logging into the app on iOS, what is the error message or unexpected behaviour that you're seeing when you try to log in? Are you having any issues logging in to the BlueCurve TV app or other network-specific TV apps with your Shaw ID? 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue. I select Shaw as my provider,...

Bolts
Grasshopper

I’m having the same issue. I select Shaw as my provider, it appears to skip past one login screen and load a second. I enter my Shaw login info and it just sends me back to the “select provider” screen. It works fine on my tv and Xbox, just no longer working on my iPhone.

Jump to solution

Same problem here

TamsMarie
Grasshopper

Same problem here 

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem on the Android app today. I c...

JustAce
Grasshopper

I'm having the same problem on the Android app today. I can login fine on the computer, but no luck on mobile. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

are the operating systems on your devices up to date? Hav...

shaw-tony

@Bolts @TamsMarie @JustAce are the operating systems on your devices up to date? Have you tried deleting the app, and re-installing it?

Are you able to log in via the website: https://now.sportsnet.ca/? Please disable any pop-up/ad blockers.

0 Kudos
rmsrg
Grasshopper

Yes, yes and yes. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Operating system is up to date. I’ve deleted and reinstal...

Bolts
Grasshopper

Operating system is up to date. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app a few times and I can log in on my computer and Xbox just fine. It seems to only be the mobile app that’s having issues.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

can you take some screenshots and post them here so I may...

shaw-tony

@rmsrg @Bolts can you take some screenshots and post them here so I may get a better look? It seems to work fine on my Samsung S8 through the app.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

So, I let my iPhone auto-fill my email/password and the s...

Bolts
Grasshopper

**mod removed private info**

5011E0A4-958F-4F11-9369-008A71223237.png

So, I let my iPhone auto-fill my email/password and the sign-in button stays greyed out. I have to delete a character in my password then re-enter it in order for the button to activate. Clicking it just takes me back to the second screenshot where I have to start the process all over again in an infinite loop.

TALK TO US
We're here to help