Jump to solution

What's Next for Shaw, since they are no longer selling BlueSky???

smart16
Grasshopper

I just called Shaw and signed up for a new two year plan and the Shaw representative said I couldn't get the BlueSky as Shaw is discontinuing BlueSky and working on something new in the next month or two.

What is next and when will information be available for the new cable modem.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: What's Next for Shaw, since they are no longer selling BlueSky???

shaw-tamara

Hey smart16 

We apologize for the confusion on this. We have not been made aware of any plans to discontinue BlueSky TV. Currently we have very low stock of the boxes (in some areas they are out of stock completely) and as a result, we are unable to process upgrades at the moment. I know it's a frustrating situation for our customers, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We don't have an ETA for when the next hardware shipments will arrive but hopefully it won't be much longer. I'd recommend checking back with our customer support team in a couple weeks to see if there has been any changes. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jump to solution

Not applicable

Odd, they still show BlueSky on the website.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

smart16
Grasshopper

Right, but if you give them a call or chat online, they aren't doing two year plans with BlueSky.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

shaw-brayden

Hey there smart16‌! We are still offering BlueSky TV hardware to new customers as a part of 2-Year Value Plan packages.

For a listing of the offers that currently include BlueSky TV hardware, check out our website here.

Hope this helps to clarify things!

Cheers,

Brayden

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

smart16
Grasshopper

Hi Brayden,

Good of use of words “new customers”. I am not a new customer and I was told that I couldn’t get BlueSky because they are discontinuing it and coming out with something new in the next month or so.  If I was lied to I would like someone from Shaw to contact me, so I can get Shaw with my new plan as I asked when I inquired.

I have the save transcript if you would like to see. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

shaw-brayden

We can look further in to this for you, but unfortunately our team is about to go home for the evening.

Shaw — Contact us with your feedback and suggestions 

^ Please see our contact information, our telephone number 1-888-472-2222 is 24/7/365.

Have a great night!

Cheers,

Brayden

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

shaw-tamara

Hey smart16 

We apologize for the confusion on this. We have not been made aware of any plans to discontinue BlueSky TV. Currently we have very low stock of the boxes (in some areas they are out of stock completely) and as a result, we are unable to process upgrades at the moment. I know it's a frustrating situation for our customers, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We don't have an ETA for when the next hardware shipments will arrive but hopefully it won't be much longer. I'd recommend checking back with our customer support team in a couple weeks to see if there has been any changes. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

smart16
Grasshopper

Hi Tamara,

Thanks for the information, I had a Shaw tech come by today and say the same thing even after I showed him the messages I had with a Shaw representative. The tech mentioned that BlueSky is getting a upgrade and that is why they are out of stock right now, because the upgraded boxes are coming. I hope this is true and I don't have to wait to long to get my upgrade.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help