Jump to solution

Why is the Gateway guide not updated to show the World of curling that is being broadcast on TSN. The other PVR that we have shows it. As I record on the Gateway, it won't work as the time slot says something else.

shamrock
Grasshopper

That pretty much sums it up. The Gateway guide doesn't show the same program as the other PVR that we have in regards to TSN.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: Why is the Gateway guide not updated to show the World of curling that is being broadcast on TSN. The other PVR that we have shows it. As I record on the Gateway, it won't work as the time slot says something else.

shamrock
Grasshopper

I contacted TSN (bellmedia) and was told that sometimes the program schedule takes a while to update (perhaps only on the Gateway system), anyway it is now updated (not sure if it would have anyway, or if contacting TSN helped) so this question has been answered.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jump to solution

Re: Why is the Gateway guide not updated to show the World of curling that is being broadcast on TSN. The other PVR that we have shows it. As I record on the Gateway, it won't work as the time slot says something else.

shamrock
Grasshopper

I contacted TSN (bellmedia) and was told that sometimes the program schedule takes a while to update (perhaps only on the Gateway system), anyway it is now updated (not sure if it would have anyway, or if contacting TSN helped) so this question has been answered.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Not applicable

The Gateway unit downloads the guide overnight as a file..  It is possible to force it to update, but that doesn't mean the file it downloads will have been updated.

If that makes sense... 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help