Accessing your Shaw ValuePlan
To access your Shaw 2-Year ValuePlan agreement follow these tips:
- When you first signed up for your 2-Year ValuePlan you would have received a copy of your agreement via email.
- The copy is sent when you signed up, so you may need to look back in your email inbox to find the attachment.
- Check your emails based on the date right around your ValuePlan start date.
Your ValuePlan Agreement will look something like this.
To view our current Internet Plans visit: https://www.shaw.ca/internet/plans
The term of your ValuePlan can be found on the second page of your bill with the item-by-item breakdown of your charges. You will see the promotion associated with the ValuePlan and how long it will be active for.
To view your current bill and ValuePlan term using the My Shaw website:
- Visit my.shaw.ca.
- Sign in using your Shaw ID and password.
- Click My Bills.
To view your current bill and ValuePlan term using the My Shaw app (Apple App Store | Google Play Store).
- Open the My Shaw app.
- Tap Billing in the bottom menu.
- Tap Current Bill.