Anyone else seem to have no techs in their area?

Gerritnatte
Grasshopper

Looking into changing our provider right now. 

After a hellish week waiting for our appointment the tech calls that hes not coming to our appointment. This is when i realized they did this twice to us on hook up too. 

So past done with this company. In the time we have waited we could of mailed their garbage blue curve machine in and got new ones twice. How is that not an option when they OBVIOUSLY dont have enough ground support to take care of their customers. 

1 Reply

> the tech calls that he''s not coming to our appointment...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> the tech calls that he''s not coming to our appointment.

I feel sorry for that technician.  Obviously, one (or more) of his other customers with scheduled visits on the same day has gone much longer than booked. Given that their [gender-neutral pronouns are used in this posting] employer might not have allowed they to work overtime, something had to "give", resulting in the cancellation of your appointment.

Maybe, they are a single-parent, with responsibilities to return home at a specified time, to take care of their family, and those responsibilities are more important to both they and their employer than "missing" an appointment with you.

Was your appointment booked for early in the morning, or late in the day? I suggest that you re-schedule for an "early" appointment, to increase the probability of the technician arriving on-time.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help