Frequent internet outages since activating Blu-Curve app

Ellard01
Grasshopper

Recently started (March 09, 2021) using Blu-Curve app on my phone to monitor network usage at my home.  Ever since, we have been experiencing somewhat frequent internet outages that is affecting our tv and internet access.  We have a Gateway router, are located in High River with a 600 account.  Is this coincidental or is there a reason for these new internet outages?

Labels (2)
1 Reply

Monitoring your network using the BlueCurve App does not...

shaw-tony

@Ellard01 wrote:

Recently started (March 09, 2021) using Blu-Curve app on my phone to monitor network usage at my home.  Ever since, we have been experiencing somewhat frequent internet outages that is affecting our tv and internet access.  We have a Gateway router, are located in High River with a 600 account.  Is this coincidental or is there a reason for these new internet outages?

Monitoring your network using the BlueCurve App does not create service interruptions. When you notice interruptions in your service, have you tried the troubleshooting steps here to resolve the issue? If you have gone through all the steps and continue to experience frequent interruptions, I'd recommend touching base with our technical support team members to investigate further.

TALK TO US
We're here to help