as long as you are setting up the email with the steps he...

shaw-tony

@ted_macdonald as long as you are setting up the email with the steps here it should work. Otherwise, I'd touch base with Microsoft to see why you are seeing an error.

0 Kudos

I have the exact same problem as Ted.  The link you provi...

cbruggen
Grasshopper

I have the exact same problem as Ted.  The link you provided was for Outlook 16 and these instructions don't work for Outlook 365.  Can you please provide instructions for Outlook 365?  I could provide the same screenshot as Ted, but not sure what good this would do.

0 Kudos

the settings here will work for Microsoft products.

shaw-tony

@cbruggen the settings here will work for Microsoft products.

0 Kudos

you still haven't answered the question.  the link you pr...

cbruggen
Grasshopper

you still haven't answered the question.  the link you provided is for setting up email - i can do that, but then the calendar doesn't sync (just like Ted said).  Can you please provide help with setting up calendar for Outlook 365?

I've advised our content team to review the IMAP settings...

shaw-tony

@cbruggen I've advised our content team to review the IMAP settings to see why the calendar is not syncing up. Once a resolution is available, the content will be updated on the page here. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Update: Are you on an Android device? It may be similar to this issue here where the sync settings on your phone need to enabled.

Where is said PDF file?

K9kazoo
Grasshopper

Where is said PDF file?

0 Kudos

Shaw to Office 365

gfrisby
Grasshopper

With all due respect the Shaw information does not work.  Outlook takes you to 6 choices from Office 365 to Exchange however none of the work.   They all give you an error message.  Right now I can't get any of my shaw emails on my desktop (I have two addresses and neither work).  It would be nice if either shaw or microsoft would do something to help here.

Hi i was able to set up one Shaw email account in Outlook...

TerryC1
Grasshopper

Hi

i was able to set up one Shaw email account in Outlook 365. It was the same email I used to access my  Microsoft 365 account. It popped up as default when setting up in Outlook 365  I have two other Shaw emails and I have been unable to set them up. I get the three options and the troubleshooting choice doesn’t see to do anything. 

Any  help/suggestions  appreciated. 

0 Kudos

Please send me a copy. T.cole@shaw.ca. Thx.

TerryC1
Grasshopper

Please send me a copy. *Private info removed*. Thx. 

0 Kudos

it may be a weak password related issue. I'd recommend up...

shaw-tony

@TerryC1 it may be a weak password related issue. I'd recommend updating your password to something stronger with the other emails to see if the set up will work.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help