kenohrn
Grasshopper

Hi:

I'd like my desktop PC to always connect via wi-fi to the Gateway, but occasionally it connects instead to one of my pods.  When on a pod, download speed is 10% to 20% of speed when connected via wi-fi to the Gateway. 

Is there a way to force the desktop PC to always connect to the Gateway and never to a pod?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Try moving your Gateway and or pod. Make sure your pod is...

rickatk
Master

@kenohrn wrote:

Hi:

I'd like my desktop PC to always connect via wi-fi to the Gateway, but occasionally it connects instead to one of my pods.  When on a pod, download speed is 10% to 20% of speed when connected via wi-fi to the Gateway. 

Is there a way to force the desktop PC to always connect to the Gateway and never to a pod?

Thanks in advance.

Try moving your Gateway and or pod. Make sure your pod is not in the way of the Gateway.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jump to solution

Try moving your Gateway and or pod. Make sure your pod is...

rickatk
Master

@kenohrn wrote:

Hi:

Thanks in advance.

Try moving your Gateway and or pod. Make sure your pod is not in the way of the Gateway.

Jump to solution

Try moving your Gateway and or pod.

rickatk
Master

@kenohrn wrote:

Hi:

Thanks in advance.

TALK TO US
We're here to help