Jump to solution

-- I have tried everything that Shaw suggests  Did you su...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@MikeMc19 -- I have tried everything that Shaw suggests 

Did you suggest to the Shaw Agent that they remotely logon to your cable-modem, to view the "signal-strength", and other values?  It's possible that the signal-strength was "adequate" for the HITRON, but is not strong-enough for the new cable-modem. At that point, Shaw should dispatch a technician, to trouble-shoot from their demarcation box (on the outside of your home) out the coaxial-cable to the nearest telephone-pole. On this forum, some people have needed to replace that run of cable, or at least get new connectors to be installed on each end of the cable, for better electrical contact.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Even with a router, if Shaw's modem has connection issues...

canukhed
Grasshopper

Even with a router, if Shaw's modem has connection issues, nothing will work.  Shaw will never admit the issue is on their end unless there are visible signs of ground disturbance by their crews in the field.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- Shaw will never admit the issue is on their end unless...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@canukhed -- Shaw will never admit the issue is on their end unless there are visible signs of ground disturbance by their crews in the field.

Within this discussion thread, it has been written that Shaw has a record of every disconnection event, and that the Shaw Agents have authority to access to this record, but, unfortunately, don't often actually access those "visible signs" of a Disturbance In The Force🙂

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I can see the Shaw workers.  Stop replying to my comments.

canukhed
Grasshopper

I can see the Shaw workers.  Stop replying to my comments.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- Stop replying to my comments I do not see anything in...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@canukhed -- Stop replying to my comments

I do not see anything in the House Rules for this discussion forum that requires me to stop.

However, if a Shaw employee who is identified as a "moderator" (e.g., @shaw-don or @shaw-valerie ) of this forum were to sent a Direct Message to my ID, I certainly will comply.

Otherwise, grasshopper, please do not try to "censor" me.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

You have been on my case since my initial complaint again...

canukhed
Grasshopper

You have been on my case since my initial complaint against Shaw.  What is your problem?  Please leave me alone.  I don't want your help or your input.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

You have been on my case since my initial complaint again...

canukhed
Grasshopper

You have been on my case since my initial complaint against Shaw.  What is your problem?  Please leave me alone.  I don't want your help or your input.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help