Jump to solution

Channel descriptions

erisom
Grasshopper

Once upon a time, Shaw published a "directory" which told me what a certain channel was all about. For instance, "Treehouse" was described as being a channel about (I've forgotten, but it doesn't matter). I want to see such a directory again as it will help my wife and me determine what channels we do and don't want to receive based on the type of content within each channel. I'm not looking for what channels are in what bundle; I want to know what each channel carries in terms of content.

Can someone tell us where we find the current "directory"? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

We don't currently carry a page with all the channel desc...

shaw-daniel

@erisom  We don't currently carry a page with all the channel descriptions. You are sharing valuable feedback. Please submit this feedback via “Your Voice”  We can share it with the appropriate stakeholders, and your feedback about including the descriptions for the TV channels that we carry will be tracked and reported on.

Meanwhile, if you want to find out more about any channel descriptions, you can check out this page on wikipedia.org. Simply put your mouse over the TV channel to see a pop-up window with a description.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

You can learn how to access your Shaw channel listings on...

shaw-daniel

@erisom You can learn how to access your Shaw channel listings on the My Shaw app/website or our channel listings page by following the steps in this link.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Daniel........pls. re-read the question. Your reply doesn...

erisom
Grasshopper

Daniel........pls. re-read the question. Your reply doesn't address my need. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

We don't currently carry a page with all the channel desc...

shaw-daniel

@erisom  We don't currently carry a page with all the channel descriptions. You are sharing valuable feedback. Please submit this feedback via “Your Voice”  We can share it with the appropriate stakeholders, and your feedback about including the descriptions for the TV channels that we carry will be tracked and reported on.

Meanwhile, if you want to find out more about any channel descriptions, you can check out this page on wikipedia.org. Simply put your mouse over the TV channel to see a pop-up window with a description.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- when I follow the message from  I see: and many more...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@erisom -- when I follow the message from @shaw-daniel I see:

Capture.JPG

and many more rows.

Yes, it is not a full paragraph of descriptive text, but it is more than just the channel-numbers.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help