Does shaw have a loyalty department

squishette
Grasshopper

Been a long term customer, would like to know if shaw offers discounts long term customers

Labels (1)
30 Replies

Re: Does shaw have a loyalty department

bostonbob
Grasshopper

They sure do. Just call Customer Service and ask to be transferred over to the Customer Loyalty Department. I've had great success in dealing with them on several occasions over the years so just be polite ( yelling and threatening to leave SHAW won't help ) and explain to them what you want and they will do their best to get you what you are looking for. 

squishette
Grasshopper

I would also like to know if you can change your shaw direct satellite package online?  And also if you can get the specialty channels separately and if so how much do the channels cost?

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Hello  ,

The Shaw Community forums provide support for Shaw Cable accounts, so if you have any questions regarding your Shaw Direct account I would recommend reaching out to their support team. They do offer live chat so if you don't want to call in, that would be a good option. You can find their contact info on https://shawdirect.ca/english/contact-us/

Really wish they had a direct line...3hours on hold waiti...

GarfMan
Grasshopper

Really wish they had a direct line...3hours on hold waiting to even ask a person to get transferred to the loyalty department!!  Seriously??

insane wait times

Dexter
Grasshopper

Waited 2.5 hours for my call "scheduled callback in 35-40min", then waited 45min for the next agent, THEN waited 3.5hours for Customer Retention!!  I finally hung up figuring they were closed.

What the hell?

I waited an hour for my call back the first time then ove...

BDL
Grasshopper

I waited an hour for my call back the first time then over 1.5 hours for Customer Loyalty only to have them disconnect me. I called back waited another hour for my call back, was transfered to Customer Loyalty and was again Disconnected after over 2 hours on hold. The competition is starting to look really good now. I still haven't actually spoken to anyone in Customer Loyalty!

Usually you are given the option to use Shaw Call back. T...

rickatk
Master

@GarfMan wrote:

Really wish they had a direct line...3hours on hold waiting to even ask a person to get transferred to the loyalty department!!  Seriously??

Usually you are given the option to use Shaw Call back. They will call you back! Alternatively try the Chat...might be faster. 

0 Kudos

Try setting up your plan with a first line agent. They do...

rickatk
Master

@BDL wrote:

I waited an hour for my call back the first time then over 1.5 hours for Customer Loyalty only to have them disconnect me. I called back waited another hour for my call back, was transfered to Customer Loyalty and was again Disconnected after over 2 hours on hold. The competition is starting to look really good now. I still haven't actually spoken to anyone in Customer Loyalty!

Try setting up your plan with a first line agent. They do a pretty good job. If you are still not satisfied ask to be transferred. Generally they like you to try and work out a plan with the first tier agents.

0 Kudos

It might be faster to connect but I find they are communi...

bnabum
Grasshopper

It might be faster to connect but I find they are communicating with more than just you at one time.   This makes their replying to your enquiries much longer and frustrating to say the least.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help