Go Gateway App network issue

stix55
Grasshopper

Go Gateway App is giving me 'A network error has prevented communication with your account. Please check your network settings and try again.'  I have reset my Shaw ID password. I have rebooted my Gateway system. I have re-installed the app. I'm using a Samsung android tablet.

5 Replies

Re: Go Gateway App network issue

shaw-tamara

Hi stix55 

Sorry about the delay! Are you still having trouble with this? The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels, so if you ever have any time sensitive questions, it may be better to get in touch with us via one of our live support options. Let us know if you still need help. Thanks! 

0 Kudos

network error - Go Gateway app with Android Tablet

Rodey
Grasshopper

I am having the same issue with not being able to log in to the Shaw Go Gateway app on my Android tablet.

I've tried un-installing and re-installing the app, rebooting, turning my tablet off and back on.

How do we trouble shoot this issue?

thanks,

0 Kudos

Are you seeing any issues when using your Shaw ID to log...

shaw-valerie

@Rodey Are you seeing any issues when using your Shaw ID to log in to MyShaw or or other TV-network apps? 

0 Kudos

Shaw Go Gateway

Rodey
Grasshopper

I have no issues when logging in from my laptop or my iPhone, but for some reason I cannot log in from my Samsung Galaxy Tablet.  I've followed the forums and deleted and re-downloaded the Shaw Go Gateway app.  I've re-booted the tablet.  It still gives me the same error message: A network error has prevented communication with your account.  Please check your network settings and try again.

My tablet has wifi connection and I'm able to surf other internet sites.  but I can't log in to the Shaw Go Gateway app.

thanks

0 Kudos

If you're still seeing this error message on that device,...

shaw-valerie

@Rodey If you're still seeing this error message on that device, get in touch with our technical support team here so they can do some additional troubleshooting with you. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help