Jump to solution

How do I unsubscribe from Crave through Shaw?

aimhoz
Grasshopper

I want to cancel my subscription 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: How do I unsubscribe from Crave through Shaw?

shaw-tamara

Hi aimhoz 

If you need to make any changes to your account, like remove a channel, you would need to speak to customer service. You can do that using the contact information on https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Jump to solution

Re: How do I unsubscribe from Crave through Shaw?

shaw-tamara

Hi aimhoz 

If you need to make any changes to your account, like remove a channel, you would need to speak to customer service. You can do that using the contact information on https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Ok so why do the Shaw support (that I waited 45 minutes t...

Tegan
Grasshopper

Ok so why do the Shaw support (that I waited 45 minutes to talk to) under the impression that channels can be removed online???!! Why do Shaw allow customers to add channels but not remove them online????

Jump to solution

apologies on the long waits. I appreciate your feedback,...

shaw-tony

@Tegan apologies on the long waits. I appreciate your feedback, if/when the option to remove channels online is available, we will share that feature here. Currently, it is only possible to remove subscriptions by contacting us. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hi Shaw Tony, is anyone their aware of what wait times ar...

burndog
Grasshopper

Hi Shaw Tony, is anyone their aware of what wait times are...I am presently on hold for over 5 hours and still nothing. Last Friday, I gave up after 4 hours. Why is it opne can easily add a service, but it is practically impossible to cancel a service? I am not a happy customer at all.

Jump to solution

I am sorry for the long waits. An alternative is to visit...

shaw-tony

@burndog I am sorry for the long waits. An alternative is to visit your local Shaw retailer. I appreciate your continued patience.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

It's so brutal that to remove a channel, you have to wait...

tmoroz
Grasshopper

It's so brutal that to remove a channel, you have to wait and wait and wait. 

i agree... if you can add channels that easy you should be able to cancel or unsubscribe. 

Jump to solution

Long waits.....

jenspoke
Grasshopper

"@burndog I am sorry for the long waits. An alternative is to visit your local Shaw retailer. I appreciate your continued patience."

Call me crazy, but I don't find it acceptable that the alternative should be for a customer to go to a local Shaw retailer.  On the one hand we, as consumers, are told time and again to go online, electronically, etc.  On the other hand there would be the issue of having to actually take time out of the consumers day to go to the retailer at a time that is not convenient. I shake my head.

Jump to solution

Have to agree, it is pretty odd to have to speak to someo...

James41
Grasshopper

Have to agree, it is pretty odd to have to speak to someone to cancel Crave. We can cancel any other streaming service online. I’m now dreading the wait time. 

Jump to solution

If you subscribed to Crave through Shaw, just chat in, re...

rstra
Grand Master

If you subscribed to Crave through Shaw, just chat in, response times are generally pretty quick. If you subscribed through Crave, login to their site.

TALK TO US
We're here to help