Jump to solution

Where is crave+movies+hbo on Shaw Gateway?

broken42
Grasshopper

Subscribed a few hours ago and I have the live channels plus standard crave and HBO library available via the subscriptions tab under On Demand. But I can't find current HBO anywhere (eg GoT s7&8). I have confirmed I can access those online so my subscription is set up correctly.

Anyone know how I can access these via my Gateway?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: Where is crave+movies+hbo on Shaw Gateway?

shaw-tamara

Hi  

It should show up under your On Demand section but it can take 24 hours or so after it's added to the account. If it's still not showing up, I would recommend getting in touch with customer service as they should be able to refresh the box for you. You can find the contact information on https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jump to solution

shaw-tamara

Hi  

It should show up under your On Demand section but it can take 24 hours or so after it's added to the account. If it's still not showing up, I would recommend getting in touch with customer service as they should be able to refresh the box for you. You can find the contact information on https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

cpg
Grasshopper

Same question.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

broken42
Grasshopper

In my case this turned out to be a mis-configuration of my Gateway by Shaw. You will need to get in touch with support and they can get you sorted out.

For my viewing habits at least, it ceased to matter as the interface is really terrible and I stopped using it. Everything you watch is treated as an on-demand rental, so the system quickly forgets (48 hours) where you are in a movie or episode, or which episode from which season should be teed up. Also no linkage to "My Cravings" if you used that online. The remote latency is horrible  - a 2sec delay between hitting pause, and playback actually pausing for example.

I could go on.

Definitely worth getting an Apple TV, or media PC/chromecast etc. Much better.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help