Shaw BlueCurve Home App not updating or forwarding ports

PerilousPlant
Grasshopper

Recently I tried to forward a port for a home based server I was working on. I noticed whenever I tried to to forward the ports it would continuously tell me to try again later because something went wrong. I read through all the other support articles, none of which helped resolve the issue. It seems like there is a problem with the BlueCurve Home mobile and web applications as it has also stopped updating when a device connects or disconnects. Devices I have bene using all day are showing up as offline for 2 days or more even though they have been used within the past few hours. No ports are being forwarded and I even tried to factory reset the modem and the app was showing me profiles I set up from the last time I reset the modem. Hopefully I can pass along the message to any moderators here as I would love to see a fix for this coming soon as it has been quite the frustrating experience. 

4 Replies

Hi PerilousPlant! Thanks for sharing your experience wit...

shaw-darren
Shaw Squad

Hi PerilousPlant!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I've had my battles with Port Forwarding in the past and can definitely relate to the frustration you must be feeling. 

We don't seem to have any known issues with Port Forwarding at the moment so we'll need to get some information from you in order to find a solution. Would you mind giving us a shout through Live Chat so a Tech Support agent can take a closer look at your modem? The team is available 24/7 so please reach out to them at your convenience. 

Thanks again for bringing this problem to our attention! Hopefully we'll have it working again ASAP!

0 Kudos

I am having same problem, in talk with tech now, see if h...

faraway1000
Grasshopper

I am having same problem, in talk with tech now, see if he can help me figure out.

0 Kudos

Shaw tech support is another level of helpless... two age...

faraway1000
Grasshopper

Shaw tech support is another level of helpless... two agent the first one has no clue of port forwarding, 2nd one said there is an port forwarding outage...

0 Kudos

Agent admit there is some backend issue, no ETA, that is...

faraway1000
Grasshopper

Agent admit there is some backend issue, no ETA, that is great...

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help