How do I use the search function in Crave or HBO?

Mchel
Grasshopper

Apologies in advance if this is a simple question but I can't figure out how to search for a specific word or title in Crave or Crave + HBO. Is there something I'm missing? The only options are to sort alphabetically or by most popular.

Thanks

4 Replies

The regular search option on your cable box or online on...

shaw-valerie

@Mchel The regular search option on your cable box or online on the VOD website would pull results in from Crave+Movies+HBO, but not limit the results to that package. If you're looking to see if a specific program is available through just that network, you could also search on Crave's site, and it will let you know as well if a subscription to Crave+Movies+HBO or STARZ is required on top of the basic Crave subscription in order to view that content. 

0 Kudos

Start at the home level, state the name of the show...

rickatk
Master

@Mchel wrote:

Apologies in advance if this is a simple question but I can't figure out how to search for a specific word or title in Crave or Crave + HBO. Is there something I'm missing? The only options are to sort alphabetically or by most popular.

Thanks

Start at the home level, state the name of the show Blue Curve will do the rest. Sometimes add the network name like "Stingray" or "YouTube" followed by the name of the show. Best to do this at the home level. Voice search in the individual apps/network(Crave, Neflix etc) doesn't work as well. 

0 Kudos

When I say the name of the show, the search brings up not...

lsb82
Grasshopper

When I say the name of the show, the search brings up nothing. I know I am an HBO subscriber. I am prompted for other hbo shows.

0 Kudos

What is the name of the show?

rstra
Grand Master

@lsb82 What is the name of the show?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help