How to Contact Shaw via Email ?

yycuser
Grasshopper

I would like to send Shaw Support a long email about my recent service experience (just joined the HD world on Shaw after being a customer since 1987). No, "chat" won't do, and really can't sit and wait to talk on the phone (I realize the COVID Thing is creating heavy volumes).

If a Shaw person monitoring the Forums can contact me, that would be great !

Labels (2)
13 Replies

-- I do not speak for Shaw, but: If you wish to share fee...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@yycuser -- I do not speak for Shaw, but:

If you wish to share feedback about your Shaw experience, or have raised a concern that wasn't resolved to your satisfaction, let one of our agents help you as soon as possible.

0 Kudos

Oops! After clicking that hyperlink in my previous messag...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Oops! After clicking that hyperlink in my previous message, click "feedback" for a form that allows you to submit a long message, and to include your contact information.

0 Kudos

Thanks, used that route to try to get an email dialog goi...

yycuser
Grasshopper

Thanks, used that route to try to get an email dialog going - not aware of that page until you pointed the way 🙂

the best way is through the Shaw facebook chat

michaelstein
Grasshopper

the best way is through the Shaw facebook chat

0 Kudos

After six months of trying to get some kind of service fr...

elad44
Grasshopper

After six months of trying to get some kind of service from Shaw, and receiving only on-line chats which do not fix the problem, I wrote this to them. The problem is, they still do nothing for me.

Hello. I have become very dissatisfied with the customer support I have attempted to receive from your company. All I have wanted for six months is to have service representative come to my house to check my cable system, and modem which is not working properly, but all I get is someone in Toronto telling me to do the same thing over and over without solving the problem. The cable TV is horrible and unstable on several of our TVs. Even changing cable boxes makes no difference. Our main TV is six feet away from the wireless modem, but can’t connect to it anymore. Our mobile devices (brand new) have a hard time with wifi connections, and our desktop computer (2017) is so slow in connecting so often it is a pain to use. All this poor service started about six months ago and is progressively getting worse, and I have received very little help from Shaw to correct it. Does Shaw still employ service people, or is it all via the phone these days? Telus is looking better every day!

0 Kudos

-- contact Shaw again (1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@elad44 -- contact Shaw again (1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat ) and get the Agent to remotely logon to your cable-modem, to view the incoming "signal-strength" (and other values). Perhaps, the problem is the cable-modem. Perhaps, the problem is the "feed" from the nearest telephone-pole into your home.

Try calling late in the evening, when the local Shaw Call Centre is closed. Your call will be redirected to a remote Call Centre -- I have been connected to Agents in North Ontario, New Brunswick, and in Nova Scotia.  Those Agents seem to be well-trained and helpful.

0 Kudos

how do i determine my Shaw bill. I have been trying to de...

raydon
Grasshopper

how do i determine my Shaw bill. I have been trying to determine that for  an hour.  I have used Shaw 

for over 39 years , have had a cpuntless number of pass words and have tried phoning but  lately 

it seems that i cannot even find how much I owe them . Is it possible to get a postal mail reinstalled ??

0 Kudos

Please try giving us a call or messaging our Live Chat to...

shaw-darren
Shaw Squad

Please try giving us a call or messaging our Live Chat to speak with an agent. We'll just need to ask a few account questions before we can share any billing information.

Once you're logged into your account you can also change your preferences to get your bill by mail. Here's a quick guide on how to unsubscribe from e-billing. 

https://support.shaw.ca/t5/billing-account-articles/how-to-unsubscribe-from-ebills/ta-p/6625

0 Kudos

Did anyone ever get an email address for shaw?  I also ha...

cd28
Grasshopper

Did anyone ever get an email address for shaw?  I also have a long email ready to send.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help