Jump to solution

Knowledge network app

garyo99
Grasshopper

Hi,

Does anyone know if they will be adding the Knowledge network app to Blue Curve TV Apps?

It is available on the Amazon Firestick but not on Blue Curve.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Hey  ! Terribly sorry that this thread was missed! Please...

shaw-monica

Hey @garyo99 ! Terribly sorry that this thread was missed! Please note, this platform is not closely monitored like our other platforms as it is a peer-peer-forum.

With regard to the Knowledge Network being available through our BlueCurve Tv App, it is all based on the licensing right for streaming. At this time the channel is not available 😢 but like what you said, hopefully, one day! 🤞🤞

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jump to solution

There really isn't any need to have the Knowledge Network...

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper
  • There really isn't any need to have the Knowledge Network app added to the Bluecurve app since the Knowledge Network is already available in your cable package (whichever cable package one you have), plus the Knowledge Network is only available here in BC.
0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Sorry I misread the post....I thought it was about the ap...

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

Sorry I misread the post....I thought it was about the apps included in the Bluecurve boxes such as Netflix YouTube etc not the actual Bluecurve app , yes I do agree....it's a mystery why the Knowledge Network is not included in the Bluecurve TV app (btw there's no option to edit my original reply so I had to post a 2nd reply)

Jump to solution

Hopefully one day they add the knowledge network. Thank y...

garyo99
Grasshopper

Hopefully one day they add the knowledge network. Thank you for the reply. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hey  ! Terribly sorry that this thread was missed! Please...

shaw-monica

Hey @garyo99 ! Terribly sorry that this thread was missed! Please note, this platform is not closely monitored like our other platforms as it is a peer-peer-forum.

With regard to the Knowledge Network being available through our BlueCurve Tv App, it is all based on the licensing right for streaming. At this time the channel is not available 😢 but like what you said, hopefully, one day! 🤞🤞

TALK TO US
We're here to help