Online billing with eBill has many convenient features:
- Receive an email notification as soon as your monthly bill is available online.
- Save or print a PDF version of your bill that includes all your billing details.
- View up to 24 months of bill history and 24 months of payment history.
- See your current account balance.
- Review a summary of all your extra charges, usage and credits.
- Download your bill details to a spreadsheet to further analyze your usage.
- Reduce clutter and paper waste.
You can access your eBills through your My Shaw account online or through the My Shaw app.
Don't have the app? Get it from your device's app store:
Is the eBill exactly the same as the paper bill?
Yes. The online eBill contains all the same details you would find on a paper bill. With online billing, you can download the PDF version of your bill and view all your bill details at your convenience.
How do I know when my eBill is ready?
You will receive an email notifying you that your monthly bill is ready to be viewed online. We will typically send you this bill notification email within 8 business days of your invoice date.
What is my invoice date?
Your invoice date is the recurring monthly date on which you are billed. Your invoice date is found on your bill in the top-left.
Check out where you can find your invoice date, as well as more info about each section of your bill: View article
What is my billing cycle?
Your billing cycle is the recurring monthly time period during which you are charged for your Rogers services. It runs for one month, starting and ending on your monthly invoice date.