ANYONE ELSE GETTING CALLS FROM COLLECTIONS TO PAY THEIR SHAW BILLS THAT WE CAN NO LONGER ACCESS?

Amandakoz
Grasshopper

SO fed up with Shaw. No one asked to be moved to Rogers and it's been a nightmare. I keep getting calls from a collections agency saying I have an unpaid mobile bill. When trying to log on, I no longer have access to it as we are all now with Rogers. I've called and had chats with Shaw to get help on how to access my account to pay it and every single time they tell me they cannot help with mobile anymore and I'd have to call Rogers. For the last two weeks, I've been calling both Shaw and Rogers DAILY and every time, Shaw passes me to Rogers and Rogers confirms they cannot access our SHAW MOBILE accounts. Shaw then says the same thing, they cannot access mobile accounts as they are now with Rogers. Great customer service eh? 

I ended up spending the time to re-activate my mobile account by changing the password and now I can see this mysterious bill that nobody I called at Shaw was able to see. How can this happen? How was I calling in for help for two whole weeks with Shaw employees telling me "sorry, can't help" and then I, someone who is not a Shaw employee, figured it out by simply playing around with my account. These Shaw employees need better training, especially when so many mobile customers were just screwed over. Horrid training for their customer service reps.

6 Replies

-- from www.ShawMobile.ca ... Shaw Mobile customers must...

mdk
Grand Master

@Amandakoz -- from www.ShawMobile.ca ...

Shaw Mobile customers must have transferred to Rogers by December 21, 2023.

Please note that final bills are being issued, and you will receive your bill in the manner in which you usually do.

Please make sure to pay your balance using the same payment methods previously available, except paying at a retail store.

If you'd like to active [sic] new services with Rogers, or if your account was migrated to Rogers and you need further support, please call 1-888-ROGERS1.

0 Kudos

Hey at least you were able to do it, I cannot click on th...

Skurred
Grasshopper

Hey at least you were able to do it, I cannot click on the forgot pin link when I try to log on to pay mine as well. Sounds like calling will get me nowhere.. Please make it harder to give you my money, see how it works out... Like really, was it completely necessary to send it to collections instantly? How stupid.

0 Kudos

ME AS WELL.  I HAD A CREDIT BALANCE OF $78.00 AND NO ONE...

WMB10
Grasshopper

ME AS WELL.  I HAD A CREDIT BALANCE OF $78.00 AND NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IT IS.  I A COPY OF MY LAST BILL THAT SHOWED I PAID IT TO SHAW, BUT IT HAS NOT BEEN TRANSFERRED TO ROGERS - NOW I HAVE AN AMOUNT OVERDUE.  IT’S REALLY REPUGNANT THAT NEITHER COMPANY WILL ACCOUNT FOR THIS.  AND OF COURSE, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE IN THE ACCOUNT SECTION TO SEE WHERE THIS MONEY WENT.  SHAMEFUL.  I POSTED ON FACEBOOK ABOUT THIS HASN’T DONE ANYTHING.  MAYBE CRTC CAN HELP WITH THIS,

0 Kudos

ROGERS1 IS NOT EQUIPPED TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR...

WMB10
Grasshopper

ROGERS1 IS NOT EQUIPPED TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR ACCOUTS AT SHAWMOBILE.  SO WHY ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT CONSUMERS CALL.  I HAD A CREDIT BALANCE WITH SHAW AND NOW THAT MONEY IS MISSING - ROGERS HAS NOT RECEIVED IT AND IT’S PAINFULLY OBVIOUS THAT NEITHER ROGERS OR SHAW IS ABLE TO ADEQUATELY ASSIST ANYONE THAT CALL.S

0 Kudos

-- is there a Shaw/Rogers "store-front" near to you, wher...

mdk
Grand Master

@WMB10 -- is there a Shaw/Rogers "store-front" near to you, where you can walk in, holding a previous invoice from Shaw (to show your account number) and talk to a person, to get them to requisition a cheque for $78, to be mailed to whatever address they have on their files for your account?

0 Kudos

Regrettably the nearest outlet is on the Mainland. - abou...

WMB10
Grasshopper

Regrettably the nearest outlet is on the Mainland. - about a 4 hour trip including the ferry ride.  I sure feel like we’ve been left high and dry.  So much for the loyalty I’ve shown them.

0 Kudos